What are dental implants? What are the dental implant benefits? What is the option to replace missing teeth? Dental implants are titanium inserts that help to replace missing teeth. There are other options as well like dentures and bridges to replace missing teeth. However, dental implants have a number of advantages over other treatment modalities. Here are some dental implant benefits enlisted:
- Improved appearance: Dental implants help replace missing teeth that look almost the same as natural teeth.
- Better speech: Denture wearers often lisp or mumble because the plate of the denture which supports the teeth hinders the movement of the tongue and affects speech.
- Social confidence: denture wearers often have the fear that the teeth would come out and therefore restrain themselves to speak or eating in front of other people. Dental implant treatment procedures offer a fixed alternative to even patients with no teeth. Therefore, restore the confidence to face anyone.
- Better chewing efficiency: Dental implants offer fixed teeth so the movement of the denture is avoided and the force that can be used to eat is also more than any other option as the dental implants are almost like roots of teeth and get support directly from the bone. So better eating, feeling, and efficiency are achieved.
- Durability: Best dental implants are those which have integrated with the home well and are maintained nicely. These then last a lifetime without the need for any replacement.
- Improved oral hygiene: dental implants that prevent the cutting of the adjacent teeth is required in a bridge fixed option. Therefore the patient can clean all surfaces of the dental implant crown easily and maintain oral hygiene with routine aids and annual check-ups.
- Convenience: often the patient has to remove the dentures to clean or adjust. But with implants, there is no embarrassment of removing in front of anyone the teeth are fixed.
- Self-esteem: smiling with all almost natural-looking teeth restores not only confidence but also raises the self-esteem of the patient to a much higher level.
- Value for money: Titanium implant cost in Mumbai is often considered very high. But when we look at the longevity and the advantages it offers, it is a total value for money feeling.
Where to get the advantages of the best dental implants in Mumbai? Why choose Procare Dental Clinic?
Procare dental clinic is the place to seek all the advantages of Dental implants as well as get the satisfaction to get it done by the best dental implant surgeon in Mumbai. We offer the latest technology of surgically guided implants and the in-house facility of 3D scans and other X-rays at no additional cost other than the dental implant price. Moreover, a reminder of maintenance to help improve longevity is automatically scheduled by the clinic, so you don’t need to worry about missing any of these. Procare dental provides the benefit to visualize the final teeth and the implant on the software before the procedure is started. It offers all the clarification of your doubts to get you confident before starting any procedure. With their motto of helping you to smile confidently and bite comfortably, they are the best dental clinic you can visit for all your dental problems.
Dental Implants Do’s and Don’ts: Things To Avoid After Treatment
Tooth Extraction: Do’s and Don’ts After Dental Surgery