I have severe dental pain, and the government has called in a lockdown. What should I do? This is the most common dental health problem faced during COVID-19. This pain can be anywhere but the most dreadful is the dental pain, which doesn’t let one sleep at night no matter how sleepy you are.
Here, in this blog, simple ways of preventing such emergencies anytime will be discussed.
What to do if I suddenly get the severe pain and I can’t step out of the house or all the dental clinics are shut. Well, Procare Dental Clinic has taken a one of a kind initiative where they have created a WhatsApp group and a Facebook community as well, which anyone can join and gain access to easy and instant remedies or answers to all the dental issues by specialists in each of the dental fraternity.
What about Dental Education?
Webinars, which is so commonly been taken on various aspects. If there is a forum where the dentist teaches you the normal home dental care and also updates you on various dental issues. Access to these is through our favorite pastime that is Facebook. Just a click away and you can get answers to all our dental problems.
Let me update you with simple tips:
- Toothbrush: always use a soft bristle brush which should be changed every 3 months.
- Brushing: use a technique where you angle your brush at 45 degrees at the gum line, make small circles and then strike away from the gum line. Remember not to apply too much pressure. Also, as commonly said brush twice a day.
- Toothpaste: any toothpaste with fluoride for children Upton 3 years and then non fluoridated toothpaste.
- Floss: every day is ideal with a small floss in between all your teeth.
- Mouthwash: simple rinsing daily after every meal is the key to good dental health. You can use normal saltwater or with a pinch of turmeric also to enhance gum health.
These simple ways you can prevent decay of tooth.
Why you should choose Procare Dental?
Even during the times of epidemic, the entire faculty of Procare Dental is not thinking of themselves own self only. Instead, every week they do educational webinars free of cost for the common people of the entire country, where they give tips to general dental problems and their solutions. All this is free of cost. Not only this, they offer very registrant access to all their team through a privileged WhatsApp and Facebook group where just a call or a message away is your instant response to your dental issues. One of the best dental clinic in Mumbai.